At this Services Australia Agent you can:
- Have your Proof of Identity documents verified
- Use the self service terminals and telephone to access the department’s self service options, claim Medicare rebates
- Fax and photocopy documents.
- Use the computer to access a range of Government programs and services including self service
- Lodge forms and pick up other forms and brochures.
- Make, review, assess or vary your payments or
- Issue Electronic Banking Transfers (EBTs), Concession or Medicare Cards.
- Respond to general questions on payments and services.
- Show you a quick and easy way to do your business with self service.
- Help you complete forms and other paperwork.
- Arrange referrals to specialists services.
Agents are not Services Australia staff.
For information and assistance, head to www.servicesaustralia.gov.au